COVID 19 Update
Update 19 Oct. 2021 at 8:21 am
Level 3 from 19 Oct. 2021, 11:59pm
Yay, we are back in the studio this Wednesday and are looking forward to seeing your face real soon! As always, we will be following the guidance Exercise New Zealand has set out for us to ensure the safety of yourself, our staff, and our clients.
This is just a simple email outlining our protocol for Level 2. Please note that this protocol is written with our Group Fitness Classes in mind, but most of the rules are applicable for our one-on-one clients as well.
We appreciate your cooperation during this time.
Alyssa & The AM Team
- You must book in advance for contact tracing purposes and safety measures. Please no drop-ins.
- Booking will close 30-minutes prior to start time so we can get organised with who’s coming and who needs links sent out.
- Book early! Limited spaces are available to maintain social distancing. Only 8 spaces are available for Pilates, Yoga, Stretch, Barre, and Core Reform. Only 6 spaces available for TRX and Swiss Ball
- Waitlists: You will be emailed if a space has opened up if you are on a waitlist. Please confirm via the link sent to you in the email ASAP if you can make it into the studio or not. Those who are still on the waitlist 30-minutes prior to start time will be sent a link to join us virtually via Zoom. This excludes Core Reform, TRX and Swiss Ball classes as they are extremely hard to adapt without the proper equipment at home.
- REMEMBER – 24hr cancellation policy for Private Lessons and 12hr cancellation policy for Group Fitness Classes as these spaces are limited more so than ever.
Be Prepared Before Your Class
- To try and minimise contact, bring your own mat if you have one or a towel to put over one of ours. This includes bringing enough towels to cover a bolster (or two) and your MOTR if you’re in Core Reform. Towels will be available for hire if you forget for $2.
- Bring socks; all clients must wear socks in the studio at all times. Grip socks are encouraged and available for purchase in studio. Socks will be available for hire if you forget for $2.
- If you have any of the equipment we use in class, great, we encourage you to bring it with you (e.g. stretchy band, hand weights, etc.).
Entering the Studio
- Please maintain social distancing and avoid cueing outside of the studio.
- Scan our QR code using the COVID Tracer App.
- YOU MUST WEAR A MASK WHEN ENTERING AND GETTING YOURSELF ORGANISED. THIS MAY ONLY BE TAKEN OFF WHEN CLASS HAS COMMENCED.
- Sanitise your hands at the front desk.
- Only 3 at a time a please in the reception area at a time for crowd control.
- The studio floor has been marked to enable us to maintain a 2m distance. Once you’ve popped your personal belongings away and your socks are on, please find an available spot and get yourself settled. All equipment will be set up at each station, so you won’t have to grab a thing.
- Maintain 2m between yourself and your neighbour.
- You are not required to wear a mask whilst exercising, but you totally can if you’d like to.
End of Class
- Pop your mask back on.
- Wipe down any equipment you used of ours.
- Avoid bottlenecking the reception area.
- Pay attention to your instructor’s instructions on where to exit (e.g. front door or back door).
- Please ensure your contact details in our system is correct for contact tracing purposes. You can do this by logging on to your account via our website (do not use the Mindbody app to do this).
- Please remember to cancel yourself out of class if you can no longer make it (12-hour cancellation period) so that we can free up your space for someone else.
- Should you wish to discuss anything regarding your account (e.g. contract, class pass), we ask that you make an appointment to ensure we can maintain social distancing and keep everyone safe. Please email email@example.com to arrange this.